The webstore will be ready for orders beginning mid-April for Summer textbooks, late-August for Fall textbooks, and early December for Winter textbooks.
1. Make sure you create a new account the first time you use the webstore. It is not linked to the UG single sign on.
2. You may have typed your email address incorrectly when setting up your store account in September. Please contact us to correct this error: 519-674-1500 ext 63540 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you experience difficulties during the checkout process, please make sure your popup blocker is turned off so that the site allows you to navigate to the payment gateway.
1. Ship to home ($10 fee applies)
2. Delivery to Steckley Hall (for residence students) - please note any deadline for orders; late orders will need to be picked up at the library.
3. Pick up in Clinton (DECM Year 1)
4. Pick up on campus at the library (lower level Reek Building) *any special instructions related to your program pick up will be communicated through email
Pick up of pre-ordered textbooks will be at the library (lower level Reek Building) during dates that have been communicated with you.
Clothing and SWAG orders are usually shipped within 1-3 business days, and will be sent via Purolator Courier. Please make sure you enter your address correctly to avoid delays.
Textbooks are usually delivered within 1-2 business days of the shipping date we have indicated.
Shipping is $10 ($8.85 + tax) for shipping within Canada.
Parking tags are good for the entire school year. They are available for purchase on the webstore for students needing to park on campus and will be distributed with your textbook order, if applicable.
If you have an item to return, are discontinuing your program, or switching electives, please contact the library at email@example.com to arrange a return. You may only return new (unused/unopened) books within 2 weeks of the semester start date.
Clothing and swag items are final sale.