The webstore will be ready for orders beginning mid-April for Summer 2021 textbooks, late-August for Fall textbooks, and early December for Winter textbooks.
1. Make sure you create a new account the first time you use the webstore. It is not linked to the UG single sign on.
2. You may have typed your email address incorrectly when setting up your store account in September. Please contact us to correct this error: 519-674-1500 ext 63540 or email@example.com
3. If you experience difficulties during the checkout process, please make sure your popup blocker is turned off so that the site allows you to navigate to the payment gateway.
Fall 2021 pick up / delivery options include:
1. Ship to home ($10 fee applies)
2. Delivery to Steckley Hall (for residence students)
3. Pick up in Clinton (DECM Year 1)
4. Pick up on campus at the library (lower level Reek Building) beginning September 7. *Vet Tech students will pick up at the Vet Tech building during scheduled orientation time.
If you have selected the shipping option, Clothing and SWAG orders are usually filled in 1-7 days. Your order will typically arrive within 1-2 business days of shipping. Please make sure you enter your address correctly to avoid delays. You will be contacted if an item is on backorder.
If you have selected the shipping option for textbooks for Fall 2021, we will aim to ship them within 1-2 business days.
Shipping is $10 ($8.85 + tax) for shipping within Canada.
Pick up of pre-ordered textbooks will be at the library (lower level Reek Building) beginning September 7. *Vet Tech students will pick up at the Vet Tech building during scheduled orientation time.
Parking tags are good for the entire school year. They are available for purchase on the webstore for students needing to park on campus and will be distributed with your textbook order.
If you have an item to return or have changed your mind and are discontinuing your program or switching electives, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return. You may only return new (unused/unopened) books within 2 weeks of the semester start date.
Clothing and swag items are final sale.