UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH RIDGETOWN CAMPUS VEHICLE AND PARKING REGULATIONS
All students, whether living on or off campus must register their vehicle. Vehicle registration includes paying the registration fee, providing vehicle license plate numbers and receiving a colour coded parking tag (daily & weekly parking registration is by license plate number). Unregistered vehicles are subject to a $15 fine and/or removal of vehicle at the owner's expense.
3. Students, whether living on or off campus, are not authorized to park in any other campus parking lots.
4. Parking Fees:
|Vet Tech Lot||$300 / year||Grey Tag|
|Willson Hall / RDC Lot (limit: 125 spots)||$300 / year||Purple Tag|
|Steckley Hall Lot (limit: 65 spots)||$300 / year||Green Tag|
|Weekly Parking (Vet Tech Lot)||$20 / week||N/A|
|Daily Parking (Vet Tech Lot)||$5 / day||N/A|
5. Parking and Driving Fines: Students will be subject to fines should any of the following occur: illegal parking, careless driving, speeding, leaving roadways, failing to obey traffic signs.
6. The foregoing regulations are effective upon your arrival.
7. Parking fines are a minimum $15 per ticket and will be viewable throught the student portal at portal.ridgetownc.com.
8. New license plate numbers must be registered immediately through the campus store.
9. Students requiring a temporary parking pass may purchase daily or weekly parking on the webstore at: https://store.ridgetownc.com/.
10. Replacement tags (lost/misplaced) can be purchased for $10 in Reception, Pestell Student Services Building.